AbilityOne is a federal initiative that helps persons who are blind or severely disabled find employment with non-profit organizations that provide products and/or services to government agencies. MVLE is one of 600 community-based organizations in the AbilityOne nationwide network.
MVLE’s partnership with AbilityOne began in 1994, when we were awarded the custodial services contract for the M.V. Bostetter Federal Bankruptcy Courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia. Since then, our partnership has expanded and is providing employment for more than 69 people with disabilities.
We currently provide meaningful living wages and benefits to individuals living with disabilities by providing the following government agencies with highly-valued, reliable and quality services:
- Alexandria Federal Courthouse
- Ft. Belvoir Defense Acquisition University
- Bureau of Land Management.
- NASA Headquarters
- Humphrey’s Engineering Center
- Ft. Detrick
Advantages for MVLE’s Federal Customers:
• Cost Savings and Efficient Pricing
• Reliable, Professional Service
• Flexible, Single Source Solutions
• Bundled Infrastructure Supports
• Excellent Quality Management